About the festival
The 2022 Global Health Film Festival will take place 24 November - 04 December and will include some in-person events in London and additional locations, as well as a VOD platform, and daily live-streamed screenings, discussions and masterclasses.
Submissions to this year's festival are now open! Do you have a great global health story to tell? We're looking for excellent short and feature-length film, animation and VR in all areas of global health.
We invite submissions of short (25 minutes or less) and feature (over 25 minutes) length on any global health topic including maternal and neonatal health, healthy ageing, mental health, refugee and migrant health, LGBTQ rights, climate change, emerging infections, communicable diseases and non-communicable diseases.
Maximise your chances of a successful submission
- Take a look at the line-up from previous festival programmes to get an idea of the sort of content we are looking for;
- Read our 'Eight Top Tips for Submitting to GHFF2022' blog post;
- Early Bird: 23:59 BST Sun 10 July 2022
- Standard: 23;59 BST Sun 14 August 2022
- Late: 23:59 BST Sun 04 September 2022
If you're a Global Health Film member, you get an additional 25% discount on submission fees! Find out more about joining Global Health Film here.