Update: we have now recruited this year's team and are accepting no further applications.
We are recruiting a team of 20 volunteers to help us deliver this year's Global Health Film Festival.
The work will be fast-paced and team-focussed; specific duties could include:
- Meeting and greeting delegates
- Stewarding and signposting
- Registration and general enquiries
- Accompanying special guests to screening rooms
- Assisting with our virtual reality installations
- Helping out with AV and roving mics
If you have excellent interpersonal skills, a friendly and professional approach, and a genuine passion for global health film, we would love to hear from you.
In return we will offer:
- A free volunteer's pass giving access to the programme of screenings and workshops, subject to your rota
- An opportunity to network with an international group of global health professionals and film-makers
- Refreshments throughout the day, including the Drinks Receptions
How to apply
The online application process is now open and will close at midnight BST Wednesday 05 October 2016; if your application is successful we will be in touch by Saturday 15 October 2016. Please note that if you are successful, your attendance at a 90-minute late-afternoon briefing session and Barbican site visit on either Wednesday 09 or Thursday 10 November is mandatory and non-negotiable.
Looking forward to hearing from you!