We are recruiting an expanded team of 30 volunteers to help us deliver this year's Global Health Film Festival.
The work will be fast-paced and team-focussed; specific duties could include:
- Meeting and greeting delegates
- Stewarding and signposting
- Registration and general enquiries
- Accompanying special guests to screening rooms
- Assisting with our virtual reality exhibition
- Helping out with AV and roving mics
If you have excellent interpersonal skills, a friendly and professional approach, and a genuine passion for global health film, we would love to hear from you. Please note that you are more likely to be selected if you can commit to as much of the festival as possible, and ideally at least one whole day. As an incentive, volunteers will be granted complimentary film passes for the time that they commit and there will be plenty of opportunity for them to watch films, engage with the VR installations and enjoy the workshops
In return we will offer:
- A free volunteer's pass giving access to the programme of screenings. workshops, keynote discussions and virtual reality installations, subject to your rota
- An opportunity to network with an international group of global health professionals and film-makers
- Refreshments throughout the day, including the Drinks Receptions
How to apply
The online application process is now open and will close at midnight BST Sunday 29 October 2017; if your application is successful we will be in touch by Friday 10 November 2017. Please note that if you are successful, your attendance at a 90-minute late-afternoon briefing session and Barbican site visit on either Thursday 23 or Friday 24 November is mandatory and non-negotiable.
Looking forward to hearing from you!